Wildcat Bluff Nature Center is a self-supporting, non-profit organization founded in 1992. That's right! It's our 25th birthday this year! Dedicated to nature, conservation, educational and community service, the nature center receives all of its funding from individuals, corporations, foundations and admissions. Our members are a vital part of our ability to successfully continue to bring programs and education to the community we serve.
We appreciate your membership, we look forward to seeing you on the trails so we can say THANK YOU in person!
The benefits of membership include:
* Free admission to the Nature Center
* Invitations to members-only events and functions
* Weekly e-mail updates on activities
* Discounts on programs, events, camps and rentals
* Free or reduced fees for educational programs
* Over 5 miles of hiking trails
* 640 acres of rolling prairie and bluffs
* Butterfly Garden
* Information on the wildlife and people that have call the panhandle home
* Viewing the Gregg-Marcy Trail - part of the Santa Fe Trail
* We're a stop on the Quanah Parker Trail - our big arrow has information on this member of the history of the area